This is a plea for help. Remember the post about our new pet, Stubby. Well she had her kittens at the end of March. They are now ready to be given to good homes. We are torn on this decision. They have grown on us, but we can't keep them. They are all girls and that would mean we would have to pay for 4 cats to have shots and be fixed. Just too much money. So...here I am trying to find the a GREAT home (I don't want a good home, I don't want someone who will only love them while they are new, but someone who will cherish them. I know it sounds weird, but you really do grow attached to them. Anyway, here they are. Such cuties. BTW, they are about 6 weeks old in these pictures, and one of the white ones does not have a tail like her mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
Oh My Goodness! How cute is that picture of them all together!!! I really hope you can find a great home for them. I love cats, but I have a cat and a dog. If I didn't I would take them in a heartbeat! Good Luck!
So cute...I'd take one if we weren't moving...or if I wasn't worried my big lion dog wouldn't eat it! Try posting them on free-cycle or on craigslist. We're finding a home for our rat and we're actually finding people via those routes.
Oh My! What adorable kitties...mail me one ;) just kidding!
Mkay Missy, it's time for you and Susan to blog more...you fell off the face of the earth! Where's Brooke too??? I need to call her.
CUTIES
i love them all
;) thier so cute im ging to die lol
Post a Comment