Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: Veterans Day

Today, I am so thankful for the military veterans who have sacrificed so much for the freedom's I enjoy daily, and to their family.  When I think of the military, I feel a sense of patriotism that is hard to describe.  On Friday, at Cecily's school, they had a Veteran's Day celebration and veteran's from WWII and on where present.  Cecily said that a few of the WWII veteran's cried during the performance and that it really touched her and made her want to cry.  I'm so glad to live in this country, even with it's problems, it is still the best place on earth to live, and I will always be grateful for the men and women who have and continue to sacrifice daily to keep it that way!

1 comment:

Tenise said...

Hey, we are moving to Alabama for a few months, and I am hoping to meet you at some point! I have no idea if you will see this, I will try stalking you in other ways as well. If you do, my email is tenisewertman@gmail.com